Monday, September 20, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted in a month. I have been really busy though, and I know it seems like I say that all the time but I'm getting married okay, I'm actually extremely busy lol.

For the past 8 days I've been playing host to my Mom, youngest sister, and Grandmother. They came last Saturday and left yesterday. How am I feeling after a very loud and stressful 8 days? Let's just say I slept in today and relished in the silence. Its not that I don't like my family, its just that I really enjoy my quiet time. Plus the fact that my Grandmother seemed to starting fights for no good reason. I love her, but I would have been more at ease if just my Mom and sister came out. Going home for Christmas should be interesting.

Something good did happen while they were here though. Actually, something amazing happened. I bought my dream wedding dress! Oh my God I never knew that I could ever lay eyes on such a beautiful piece of clothing. I don't want to explain it too much here in case Jeff reads this, but its gorgeous. Not so keen on the $1090 price tag or the $200+ in alterations that need to be done to shorten it, but hey you only get married once right? Got to make it count! I tried on the sample dress and then I ordered it in my size. It will be in the store in January and then I can go in and have fittings. I can't wait to go in and try it on again, I am seriously in love with this dress!

Well I'm laying in bed and sending this via my Blackberry and I'm getting pretty tired. I'll try to post more often, honest lol.

-Ashley
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on the MTS High Speed Mobility Network

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner