Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Autumn Has (Sadly) Arrived

I know what you are all probably thinking.  You're thinking that autumn is probably your favourite season of the year because of all the beautiful colours of changing leaves, the crisp air, and Thanksgiving and Halloween are just around the corner.  Well I love all those things too.  I'm just in a depressed mood because it's getting colder and I can't go outside as much as I would like to because of my cold allergy.  I even had to dig my winter coat out from the back of the closet.  I feel sorry for Dixie too, I would love to take her for longer walks but I can't without getting sick.  If am feeling this bad now, I am REALLY not looking forward to winter. 

I have started taking a new over the counter allergy medication.  It's about the 5th one I've tried, nothing ever seems to work.  This new one is called Desloratidine and it's basically the store brand of Aerius, a well known allergy medication.  I prefer to get the store brand because it's the same thing except you get more at a cheaper price.  Unfortunately, no allergy pill really works for completely stopping my allergy from happening, it just makes the hives go away a little bit faster once they arrive.  When my mom was visiting I tried one of her prescription allergy pills called Singular, but it didn't work either.  I really wish there was a cure for the stupid allergy, it's so hard to live with. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner