Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Survey!

Yes, I know it's been awhile.  Wedding planning and Christmas planning and everything else has really got me tied down right now.  I have a few extra minutes, so I decided to do this holiday survey thing that I found on YouTube.


Questions:
1) Which holiday do you celebrate in December?
Christmas of course!

2) What are you doing for the holidays this year?
We're going home to Ontario to spend the holidays with our family.

3) What's your favorite holiday drink?
Hot apple cider.

4) Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
Yikes, BOTH!  I can't choose, they both taste so yummy!

5) What's your favorite holiday/Christmas song?
The Christmas Song - but ONLY if it's sung by Nat King Cole

6) What's the weirdest gift you've ever received?
Some art that my youngest sister made in kindergarten.  I don't even know what it was supposed to be lol.

7) Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes and I used to love making snowmen, but I can't anymore because of my cold allergy :(

8) What is your favorite winter fragrance?
Cinnamon!

9) What is at the top of your list this Christmas? (or whichever holiday you celebrate!)
Just to go home and see my family, which we are doing.  I don't need anything else.

10) What is most important to you about the holidays?
Spending time with family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner