Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bored...

I'm so bored right now.  Jeff has been at the town play practice since 5:00pm and it's now 10:04pm.  He's not acting or anything, he's running the lights.  He says its really cool.  So while he's out doing that, I'm sitting here at home with Dixie and Sampras, listening to a 90's country radio station I found online.  "Don't Rock The Jukebox" by Alan Jackson is playing right now. 

Wow, I just read back I wrote in that first paragraph and holy crap I sound like the blandest person on earth!

On to something more interesting.  I'm coming home in 42 days!!  AND... CHRISTMAS IS IN 47 DAYS!!!!  Obviously I'm extremely excited.  We bought our tickets and everything is a go.  We are going home on December 19th and coming back to Manitoba on January 3rd.  We even went out and bought Dixie a new carrier for the plane.  Her old one is kind ruined since she saw my mom last summer and busted right through it to get to her lol.  This new one seems to be more sturdier.  Hopefully.

Okay Jeff just came home, so I'm going to cut this one short. 
Bye!

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner