Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Is Over... 53 Days Til CHRISTMAS!!

First off, how awesome is this kick-ass Rudolph template?!  As soon as I saw it I was like "That is the most awesome think I have seen in a long time, I must have it!"  Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is my all time favourite Christmas special.  I am so obsessed with it that I watch it all year round, and seeing as how Christmas is only 53 days away, I decided to put this template up to celebrate the upcoming holidays.  Christmas = my one true love!

However, last night was Halloween so I suppose I should talk about that.  Jeff's friend Adam is here for the weekend from Ontario and we all went to a Halloween party at a friends house here in town.  I dressed up as a witch, Jeff was a mad scientist, and Adam was a pirate.  The party was really fun.  I just wish I wasn't so tired.  I have been diagnosed with having really low iron which makes me tired all the time and I am on a prescription for it, but I don't think it's working because I am still exhausted all the time.  We won the best carved pumpkin contest though.  Jeff carved the Headless Horseman's face into the pumpkin.  It looked really awesome.  Overall it was a really great night.

Jeff and Adam have been playing some X-Men game on X-Box for like 6 hours now!  I don't know how they can play a video game for that long, I know I couldn't.  Whatever though, it's keeping them out of my way while I make dinner.  I'm making a whole roasted chicken with Swiss Chalet sauce, French fries, and corn.  I love my roasted chicken, it's my most favourite thing that I make for dinner.  I actually have to go check on it now though.  Bye for now!

-Ashley 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner