Thursday, November 19, 2009

The End Is In Site!

I am almost done my Bookkeeping and Accounting course!  It's the first course in my Small Business Management program at Red River College here in Manitoba.  I finished my final project on Tuesday and mailed it out to my professor that evening.  It was probably the hardest thing I have ever done in my entire life.  It's basically all math, and I am terrible at math.  I managed to get through it though, with Jeff's encouragement.  Now the only thing I have left is the exam which is next Friday.  I am nervous of course, but mostly because I've never been to the campus since I am taking my courses through correspondence and I am afraid I will get lost in the school or something!  I don't think I will though because Jeff and I are going on Saturday to check the school out and find the room that the exam is being held in.  I'm excited!  The next course I am going to take I think is Web Site Development.  I have to take 6 courses in the program and I have 8 years to finish them, so I'm not really in that big of a hurry.  I like how I am able to be flexible with my time and still get a degree in something that will help me further down the road when I start my at-home dog grooming business.  I am really excited to start that because everyone is supposed to enjoy what they do professionally and I know what I will just LOVE that!

Other than that, nothing else has really been going on.  Jeff is working the lights for the town play for the next 3 nights so I am here with Dixie and Sampras.  It's pretty boring.  I am going to the play tomorrow night to watch it.  It's supposed to be really funny, plus it's a dinner theatre so you get a meal served to you while you watch the play.  The food better be good for $35, that's all I have to say about that haha!  I've heard it's supposed to be really good, so I'm looking forward to it.

On a final note... CHRISTMAS IS IN 36 DAYS!!!  Also, I am going home exactly one month from today.  I am so excited!  I find that I am writing how excited I am in each blog post lol.  Oh well... CHRISTMAS!!  I'm a little obsessed hee hee. 

Goodnight all!

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner