Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm Free! For Now...

Hey guys, sorry for the long absence, I've just been so busy with school.  I had a final project that was a HUGE pain the ass.  I thought I would have to get an extension on it and everything.  Jeff gave me confidence though and I made it through it, I even got 91% on it!  I'm really happy about that.  At first my professor gave me the wrong mark and it said I got 116% percent on it.  I emailed him and was like "Um, something seems not right here..."  Damn me and honesty, he would have never noticed if I didn't say anything!  Oh well, 91% is still really good and I'm really proud of myself.  It definitely boosted my confidence level.  I took the exam last Saturday in Winnipeg at 9am.  I don't have my mark for it yet, but even if I failed, I still passed the course.  I don't think I failed though... hopefully. *fingers crossed*  So now I don't have anymore school!  Well, I am probably starting the second course in my program in February or March, but I still have a lot of free time until then.  The next course in my program is Website Development and Design and it's only 3 months long.  It should be super easy since it teaches you how to make a website using HTML and I already know how to do that.

So now all I have to do is sit around.  Oh wait... CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!  Yes folks, today is December 1st and that means Christmas season is officially here.  Well, it was here 2 weeks ago when the Toronto Santa Claus Parade was on, but Jeff wouldn't let me start celebrating Christmas until after his birthday, which was November 25th.  We went to Jennifer's Restaurant for Jeff's birthday dinner.  His birthday just happened to fall on a Wednesday and every Wednesday is all-you-can-eat pork schnitzel at Jennifer's for $9.50.  Jeff is obsessed with it.  I don't like it, I always get the shrimp dinner when we go there.  He had fun though, a bunch of our friends went with us.

Sooooo yeah, Christmas = 24 days away!  AND we fly home in 18 days!  I'm so excited! 

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner