Thursday, April 8, 2010

Busy Weekend Coming Up!

Hmmm, it seems my blog has stopped being marked as spam.  Just wait, now that I've said that it'll freeze as soon as a I press the 'publish post' button.  That's just the kind of luck I have haha.  Don't block my blog Google! *fingers crossed*

We are going to have quite the busy weekend.  Tomorrow night we are going to see Michelle Wright in concert.  For those of you who don't know who Michelle Wright is, she is a country singer who was really big in the 90's but has simmered down a bit in recent years.  Some of her hits are "He Would Be 16", "Guitar Talk", and the more known "Your Love Is The Greatest Gift Of All".  She is coming to our town and we scooped up some tickets to attend.  I'm really excited, I grew up listening to her music.  It should be an amazing show!

On Saturday there is some fund raising social for our towns skating rink.  It needs more money because basically it's a piece of crap and it needs upgrades.  For those of you who don't know what a social is, it's what Manitoban's call parties.  Apparently they are called cabarets in Saskatchewan.  Weird I know lol.  Anyways, there is going to be a live band and stuff like that, so it should be fun!

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner