Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hello, I Love You (Won't You Tell Me Your Name!)

GLEE IS BACK TONIGHT!!

I'm in the middle of watching it and I am truly freakin' obsessed.  Hello, can Finn be any hotter?  Of course the answer is no!  I've already downloaded the songs from tonights episode. Thank God this show is back, I was getting so bored!  Holy crap, Sue Sylvester is voguing... YES!!

Anyways, we had such a busy weekend.  First on Friday we went to the Michelle Wright concert.  It was so amazing, she sounded so good!  Jeff and I got our pictures taken with her and I bought her book and got her to autograph it.  I was a really good night.

Saturday night our town held a social to raise money for our local skating arena.  It was really fun, there was a band and lots of dancing.  Lots of drinking too, but not on my part lol.  I just sat back and watched all the crazy drunk people make fools out of themselves.  Sometimes it's actually good not to drink because you are usually the only one who remembers everything and can use it to your advantage later on haha.  I think we stayed there from 7pm - 2:30am, so it was a pretty good night.

Sunday we went out for breakfast with some friends and decided on a road trip to Kenora for the day.  Nothing was really open in Kenora because they don't believe in Sunday shopping I guess, but it was still a really fun day.  We had dinner at Ho Ho's Chinese, good food as always.  By the time we got home though, we were completely exhausted.  I still don't think I've caught up on my sleep.

Jeff is having a games night tonight.  I'm so annoyed.  A certain someone showed up uninvited AGAIN.  Honestly.  Ugh, I'm just going to try to tune out... by listening to the Glee soundtrack!

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner