Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter and A Quick Message!

Happy Easter everyone!

This is just a quick message to let everyone know why I haven't posted lately.  I don't know what is going on, but the last few posts I've done have been marked as spam and results in my blog being frozen.  It's probably going to happen after this one too (hopefully not, fingers crossed!).  I have to appeal each time to get my blog taken off the spam list because obviously I am not a spam bot, I'm a real person.  This can take up to 20 days to work, so I will not be able to post to my blog for 20 days which really REALLY sucks.  So if I don't post for awhile its because I'm trying to fight this stupid spamming crap.

Now, off to eat chocolate!

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner