Friday, May 14, 2010

Kinda Pissed

Well I got a call today from that job offer I talked about in my last post.  I didn't get it.  You want to know why?  She said everything in my interview was perfect, my resume was perfect, but I didn't get the job because I could not provide a reference from a place I used to work at in Ontario.  You want to know WHY I couldn't provide it?  BECAUSE THEY WENT BANKRUPT!  Yeah, they are no longer in business and I have no way of contacting them.  I told this to the lady and she didn't care.  She was like "if only your could have given me that reference...".  What the hell, it was impossible, I told her this, and I even offered her other references.  No, that wasn't good enough.  She wanted me to pull a magical reference out of my ass.  Well screw this bullshit.  I don't really give a crap anymore.  I'm going to focus on my school and that is about it.  That's all I need to do right now.

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner