Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Why Do I Need A Title, I Can't Think Of One!

I hate that I have to think of a title every time I write a blog post.  I can never think of one and they usually end up being something really stupid.  Isn't the date good enough? 

I'll be pretty bored this weekend I think.  Jeff is going to his friends bachelor party because he a groomsman and they are going camping for two nights.  I have been invited to go to Saskatchewan with the bride for the weekend and I really want to go, but it's a 7-8 hour drive and I would have to take Dixie with me and I'm not sure if she would like that.  She gets carsick sometimes.  I'm still debating on going, I think now that Dixie is getting older she can handle it.  Sampras can stay here by himself, I can get anyone in town to come and feed him in the morning and night so that's not a problem.  I'm about 80% in for Saskatchewan if that's the choice.  I've never been, this is the farthest west I've been in Canada!

My apartment smells so good right now.  I've got a roast beef in the oven with carrots and oh man the smell is making me so hungry.  Too bad I have to wait another hour before it's done.  I know the exact time because the roast came with instructions.  I love when that happens.  I also have a new meat thermometer that you put in the meat while its cooking, so that is helping me out too.  It's going to be tasty! 

Jeff and I are now full members of the Pinawa Rowing Club!  I absolutely LOVE rowing, it is a total body workout and it's really fun.  The membership fee wasn't fun though... $313.00 for the both of us!  Apparently it's for insurance purposes but I don't know, that sounds a little bit too high to me.  Oh well, it gives us unlimited access to the rowing club and our own key, so that's good.  Now if only it wasn't so windy out we could go.  It's been crazy windy here lately.

I had to finally smack my stupid self and get a Medic Alert bracelet for my Cold Urticaria, mostly because of rowing.  The doctor told me to get one like 2 years ago lol.  If I fell in the water while rowing, I'd basically need urgent medical attention and I wouldn't be able to tell anyone.  That cost a lot of money too... $72 for the bracelet plus $50 a year to be in the Medic Alert database.  I picked a bracelet that had really pretty purple beads on it.  Here is a picture from the website:


It's going to have my medical condition engraved on it along with instructions for paramedics and doctors.  It should be here in 2-3 weeks.

Well that's about everything that is going on around here right now.  Talk to you later!

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner