Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lonely, Boring Night

Jeff is yet again at another Toastmasters meeting in Winnipeg and he won't be home until around 11:30pm, so I'm stuck here all by myself (well, Dixie and Sampras are here of course!) so I decided to post a blog.

I was really sick last week.  I had a fever of 102°F for 3 days straight and I felt like I was going to faint every single time I stood up.  It felt like I had the worst flu in the history of flus, but I didn't have a stuffed up nose and I wasn't coughing.  All I had was the fever, faintness, tiredness, and my head felt like it weighed a million pounds.  I thought it was going away on Friday and I even spent the day in Winnipeg with my bridesmaid on Saturday, but when I got home on Saturday night it just all came rushing back to me.  I think I've kicked it now though, hopefully anyway.  I had a bit of a stomach ache but it's going away now.

Jeff and I got Blackberry's a few weeks ago.  It's so cool because Jeff and I synced our phones with the Google Maps app and we can see each other's exact location.  It's really neat, like right now I can see that Jeff is obviously finished his meeting because he is doing some grocery shopping at the Superstore.  I even emailed him our grocery list from a grocery list app that I downloaded.  It's so cool, I feel like I don't know how I lived without it before!

Holy, it's the middle of August and the temperature here in Southern Manitoba hit a high of +12°C today!  I mean, I know we have some extremely cold winters, but we have really hot summers and that temperature is just WAY too cold for this time of year!  It's especially weird because last week we were in this incredible heat wave where the temperatures where in the +40's!  I don't understand this weather, but it is supposed to warm back up to the mid +20's buy the weekend so hopefully that happens.

Well, nothing else is really going on.  My ELF package still hasn't arrived, but it should be here any day now.  I also ordered 2 palettes from Coastal Scents on Saturday, they came in a combo set so the price was like $5 cheaper.  I ordered the 88 Metal Mania palette and the 88 Warm palette.  Here is a link so you can see the exact combo pack I ordered: http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm/product/2146_122/combo-set-6.cfm  I'm so excited for them to arrive!

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner