Tuesday, October 12, 2010

This or That Survey

I've had a pretty stressful few weeks, reaching the breaking point with our family dog having to be put down at the age of 16.  To get back into the swing of things here on my blog, I decided to just do this survey that has been circulating YouTube.  Enjoy!

This Or That?!

MAKEUP:
blush or bronzer - Blush because I can never find a bronzer that fits my skin tone
lip gloss or lipstick - Gloss, it's easier to put on doesn't melt in your purse
eye liner or mascara - Mascara, can't leave the house without it!
foundation or concealer - Concealer because it hides all the imperfections
neutral or color eye shadow - Neutral, it's more classy
pressed or loose eye shadows - Pressed, less messy
brushes or sponges - Brushes, I just through the sponges that come with the makeup in the trash

NAILS:
OPI or china glaze - I've never used either brand
Long or short - Long, but I unfortunately bite my nails
Acrylic or natural - Acrylic, but they cost a lot
Brights or darks - Brights
Flower or no flower - Flower

BODY:
perfume or body splash - Perfume, lasts longer
lotion or body butter - Lotion, it soaks into your skin faster
body wash or soap - Body wash, it lathers a lot easier
lush or other bath company - Never tried Lush... I use Dove a lot

FASHION:
jeans or sweat pants - Sweat pants, more comfortable
long sleeve of short - Short, I feel suffocated in long sleeves
dresses or skirts - Dresses
stripes or plaid - Stripes
flip flops or sandals - Flip flops, easier to just throw on and go out
scarves or hats - Scarves
studs or dangly earrings - Dangly
necklaces or bracelets - Necklaces
heels or flats - Flats, heels kill me
cowboy boots or riding boots - Neither
jacket or hoodie - Jacket, I don't like putting things over my head once my hair and makeup are done
forever 21 or charlotte russe - Haven't shopped at either
abercombie or Hollister - Neither
saks 5th or nordstrom - Neither

HAIR:
curly or straight - Straight
bun or ponytail - Ponytail
bobby pins or butterfly clips - Bobby Pins
hair spray or gel - Spray
long or short - Long
light or dark - Dark
side sweep bangs or full bangs - Side Sweep
up or down - Both

RANDOM:
Rain or shine - Shine, since rain gives me hives
Summer or winter - Summer, since I'm allergic to cold
Fall or spring - Spring because Summer is on the way!
Chocolate or vanilla - Vanilla
East coast or west coast - East Coast... NOVA SCOTIA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner