Monday, October 26, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hey all.  I know I haven't posted in about a week, but I've been really busy with school and other things.  Last week I had to read 6 chapters for school and each chapter is about 50 pages.  Plus I had to do review questions and problem applications for each chapter.  So yeah, last week was pretty hectic for me.  Plus on Friday I didn't get an school work done because Jeff stayed home from work.  He had an ear ache and pretty sore throat, so I had to take him of him and do other things around our apartment.  He's better now though, so I should have a pretty quiet week to do even MORE school work.  Yay... *rolls eyes*.

I was rewarded for my hard work last week though.  Jeff took me out and bought me a new purse!  I basically get a new purse every season.  This is my new fall purse.  It's a deep purple colour, so it matches the fall colours well.  I really like it.  We also had lunch with Jeff's cousin yesterday.  He lives in Ontario, but he came to Winnipeg with his university's basketball team to play against U of M and U of W.  Jeff was happy to see him.  We went to The Olive Garden for lunch.  I don't really like it there.  It taste good at the beginning, but I get crazy heartburn about an hour after I finish eating there.  It sucks.

This week I only have from Monday-Thursday to do some school work, so I really have to buckle down.  The reason is because on Friday, Jeff's friend Adam is coming to visit for 4 days and we have to pick him up at the airport at 10:00am.  It should be fun.

Oh and there is so super great news to announce: We're coming home for Christmas!  YESSSSSSSS!!  Holy crow I am so excited about this!  Christmas is my all time FAVOURITE holiday, and I don't mean for the presents.  Christmas is my favourite time of the year because it looks good with all the decorations, it smells good because of baking and cinnamon candles, it sounds good because of Christmas songs, and it feels good because you get to spend time with family.  This year, we were almost not going to go home because we didn't think we would have the money.  However, we have been budgeting really well and trying to keep our expenses to a minimum, and we are good to go!  We are both going to be flying.  At first Jeff was going to be driving with some people from Pinawa who are also from Ontario, but I talked him out of it because driving that distance would take too many days out of his time at home and I really didn't want him driving that distance in the winter.  It's just too dangerous.  Holy, I cannot wait for "Ashley Presents: Christmas Eve Slumber Party '09!"  Haha, I have a slumber party with my sisters every Christmas Eve and I annoy the crap out of them lol.  It's awesome.

ANYWAYS... I'm off to do some more school work.  Bye!

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner