Saturday, March 27, 2010

On The Mend!

I'm starting to feel better!  I don't think I've been this happy since I started my countdown to Christmas lol.  I actually ate a real meal yesterday.  We went out to a restaurant in the next town over called Jennifer's and I had the Shrimp Dill Soup and 10 Grilled Shrimp platter.  Yes, I love shrimp lol.  I often get that Seinfeld joke, "Hey Ashley, the ocean called, they're running out of shrimp!"  I can't help it though, it's so good and the chef at this restaurant is quite possibly the best chef in the world.  Plus, the meal was only $10, and you would not believe the large amounts of food you get.  I have to be careful though because I lost close to 10 pounds this week with not being able to eat and all and I really don't feel like gaining that all back.  It was just good to have a huge meal after only eating yucky jell-o and chocolate pudding all week.  I never want to see those products again!

Today Jeff and I are heading into a town about 30-45 minutes away for some shopping.  Well, first we have to go to the vet to pick up Dixie's heart worm pills for the season, then we are going grocery shopping and maybe some other shopping as well.  Who knows!  We were supposed to go to Subway for lunch because I am obsessed with their 3 grams of fat turkey breast on flat bread, but I think I might have overdone it last night a wee bit and my mouth is a little sore today.  So maybe we'll skip that. 

Ever get that feeling like someone is staring at you?  I just did and I looked behind me and my cat Sampras is sitting in the middle of the room just staring at me and not moving at all.  *Looks again*... he's still doing it.  CREEPY CAT!

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner