Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 02 — Your Favourite Movie

My favourite movie is Forrest Gump. 

I have seen this movie probably over 100 times, due to it being on some TV channel every weekend and I have it burned on disc as well.  How could you not like this movie?  It's so sad, but it makes you feel really happy too.  It shows that no matter how much people think you can't do anything, you can really do whatever you want as long as you try hard enough. 

The acting is amazing in this movie!  Tom Hanks is just incredible, and that is why he won a best actor Oscar for this film.  If he didn't win, there probably would have been riots or something lol.  My favourite person in the movie though is Lieutenant Dan, played by Gary Sinise.  He unfortunately did not win an Oscar for some messed up reason.  He deserved it more than anyone else did that's for sure. 

Over all, Forrest Gump is just that one movie that I can't get enough of.  Even if I find it on TV and it's already half way through, I'll still watch it.  It sucks me in.

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner