Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 03 — Your Favourite Television Program

Welcome to day 3!

My favourite television program of ALL TIME was and still is Charmed.  Yes, I know it got cancelled like 6 years ago or something like that, but whatever.  It was on for 9 years and dammit that was a good 9 years!  I was so obsessed with this show.  I would even unplugged my phone when it came on so that I wouldn't be interrupted.  I even had a Charmed website that got over 100,000 hits and some girl from Spain commented on the comment board that it was an awesome site!  Of course, the real reason I loved Charmed so much was the sexy ass guys they had on that show.  Leo Wyatt... hottest white lighter ever!  I had a picture of him in my purse.  Yes, I was a loser in high school.  Deal with it.  Then came sexy demon Cole, and sexy Charmed son's Chris and Wyatt... ah I miss that show.  Good thing I have the first 3 seasons on DVD!  Thanks Mom! 

Today, my favourite show is Intervention.  I like it because it's real life.  I feel bad for some of the people on that show, and other people I just laugh at.  New season starting June 28th, I can't wait! 

I also watch Hell's Kitchen, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Canada's Worst Handyman/Driver, Deadliest Catch, House, Bones, Glee... yes I watch a lot but I live in a retirement town in freakin' Manitoba, what else is there to do?

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner