Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 04 — Your Favourite Book

Yes, I know I've been slacking on this 30 day challenge thing.  I have a good excuse though!  I've been completely SWAMPED with school work.  My final exam is only 2 weeks away and want to get as much study time in as possible.  I'm taking a break though, so here is day 4 - Favourite Book.

My favourite book of the moment is Twilight.  I started reading it last week and I am almost finished.  I have never seen the movies and I decided that I should read the books before I get that far ahead of myself.  I swore to myself that I wouldn't let this Twi-craze get to me, but sadly it has. 

My ALL-TIME favourite book ever is Of Mice and Men.  I first read it in grade 10 English (it was a requirement, the whole class had to read it).  I loved it so much that I didn't give back the school copy that I was loaned and I still have it.  It's a story that makes you feel good and sad all in one.  I love how George takes care of Lennie, who is mentally disabled, even when he doesn't have too.  Its such a good book.  I think I'm going to start reading it again! 

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner