Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 05 — Your Favourite Quote

I'm waiting for my 30 minute hair dye job to set in before I wash it out, so I decided I'd continue on with this.  By the way, my hair is supposed to come out as "Natural Medium Auburn"... hopefully it works out okay!

My favourite quote is:
"You gotta love livin' baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the ass!" - Frank Sinatra.

First of all let me start by saying that I am a HUGE Frank Sinatra fan.  There was never anyone like him and there never will be.  He had an amazing voice, he was an amazing actor, and when he was around, people knew to watch there back because you don't mess with Frank!  He died in the 1998, but his legacy will live on forever.

I love this quote because it is so true.  You have to love being alive and you have to make the best of all your days because everyone is going to die eventually and if your life was not enjoyed, you basically wasted everything.  Death sucks, so live your life while you've got it.  This quote is like a personal motto to me.

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner