Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Boredness Is Taking Over

I'm so bored right now!  My foot is feeling a bit better and I can't even go out for a small walk around because it's raining and cold.  It's been cloudy and rainy for over a week now.  Depressing really.  I just finished watching my Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer DVD.  I don't care if it's only the beginning of October, I watch that movie all year round!  It's my favourite movie.  It really cheers me up when I am feeling gloomy.

My birthday is this Saturday.  I'm turning 22.  Nothing special.  Jeff is taking me to Red Lobster for dinner.  He already bought me some makeup and new makeup brushes about a week ago, so I'm not expecting a gift.  I just hope it's a romantic dinner.

Blah... maybe I'll have a nap.  Damn you dreary days!

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner