Thursday, October 15, 2009

Busy School Week

Right now I'm just taking a 15 minute break from school work.  You see, I read my schedule and thought I only had to do QUESTIONS 19-22.  It turns out I really have to do UNITS 19-22, with all the questions that go with them.  Hee hee... oops.  So I've got a lot of work to do.  It's okay though, I only have to read 50 pages in the textbook, so it's not really that bad.  I just wish I was learning something more interesting.  Don't get me wrong, I want to do this because I need it to complete my Small Business Management course, it's just so boring!  I think the next course I want to do in the program is Marketing.  I read a bit about it and people seem to really like it and it's just really interesting to them.  Well, back to work!

Oh by the way, I tried to get Dixie to do my work, but she seemed just as uninterested as I am:

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner