Monday, October 5, 2009

New Theme + Random Things

I decided to change the theme to better suite the month, so a Halloween theme it is!  I love Halloween.  Not for just the candy either.  I like dressing up and having a party with friends.  This Halloween should be fun because Jeff's best friend Adam is coming from Ontario for the 4 day Halloween weekend. 

On to other things.  My toes on my sore foot are hurting so bad I feel like crying.  This only started on Saturday.  They didn't hurt at all when the injury first happened.  Jeff said he is going to take me to the hospital if they still hurt after a couple more days.  I can describe the pain only like this:  It feels like when you have Charley Horse in your leg, but its in my toes and it's constant.  Owweee!  I just wish is would all go away.  I NEED to clean this place.  I mean, Jeff has been helping me out with the cleaning since I hurt myself, but he just doesn't clean the way I clean.  I have a very strict style lol.  I am pretty much OCD with cleaning. 

It's supposed to SNOW on... guess when... October 10th.  Yeah, my freakin' birthday.  That is just the birthday gift I would have chosen for myself.  *rolls eyes*.  Damn you Mother Nature!  Whatever.  It's not stopping me from going to Red Lobster with Jeff for my birthday dinner.  No way am I missing all you can eat shrimp fest.  I'm not eating for 2-3 days before so I can be good and empty lol.

Well that's about it for now.  I'm so tired, I haven't been sleeping well.  I keep having weird dreams.  Like last night I had a dream that my family was swimming at a lake and our dogs, Dallas and Scotia, got chased by a skunk, then a bear... then some giant leeches.  It was messed.

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner