Friday, September 25, 2009

Anyone Wanna Do My School Work?

Huh, anyone?  Any takers?  Anyone at all? 

I'm sitting here waiting for my lunch to cook (mmmm, fish fillets!) and looking at my mound of school work I am in the middle of.  Accounting is harder than I though it would be that's for sure.  I mean, it's not really HARD work, its just it takes sooooooo long to write out what seems like a million Balance Sheets and Income Statements and Ledgers.  I know what I'm doing and it's easy stuff, my hand just feels like it's about to fall off.  However, I can't complain.  I am extremely happy that I am finally in college.  The 4 year break was a bit too  much.  I didn't have the means to go then though.  Jeff is paying for my college, but not for all of it hopefully.  I plan on getting a job after this first course, SOMEWHERE in this crap town.  They are opening a new retirement home soon and I am going to apply there.  I feel bad that Jeff is paying for this, but it really shows how much he loves me and I am so thankful that he is doing this for me.

Anyways my fish is almost done.  I have to scarf it down and then back to work!  BLAH!

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner