Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Makeup Haul

I NEVER used to wear makeup before.  All through school I just never wore it.  My younger sisters did.  I guess I just never had the need, time, or money for it.  Now though, due to watching some YouTube makeup gurus, I am OBSESSED with makeup!  I have quite the collection too.

Today 2 boxes arrived for me, one from Well.ca and one from E.L.F. Cosmetics.  I am addicted to these websites.  Well.ca is based in Canada, so the shipping is FREE and almost everything on E.L.F. is $1.  I'm not even kidding.  They are full sized products too.  I'm going to show you some pics of what I got.  Some of the things in these pics I've already had, like the things from Coastal Scents.  I shop online a alot, it's a good way to find good bargains plus I live in middle of nowhere so it's easier.  By the way, this is NOT my full makeup collection.  Not even close lol.

Okay so first I have my Well.ca order that arrived today:

I got 3 N.Y.C. lipsticks.  They were only $0.99 each!  Some people say that N.Y.C. is a bad brand, but I have heard nothing but good things about these lipsticks, and I did my homework.  They colours look the same in the picture, but they are really different from each other.  They are "English Rose", "Flirty", and "Smooch".

Here is my ELF order.  Some things in this pic I already had, but I decided to put them all together.


Okay so from left to right we have : Nourishing Cuticle Pen, eyeshadow duo in Blueberry, eyeshadow duo in Butter Pecan, creme eyeshadow duo in Blueberry, creme eyeshadow duo in Olive, cream eyeshadow duo in Mocha Swirl, creme eyeshadow duo in Sugar Cookie, brightening eye quad in Pretty N' Pink, and brightening eye quad in Drama.   I only received the cuticle pen, the creme eyeshadow in Blueberry and the creme eyeshadow in Olive today.  The rest I already had.  Everything you see in this pic was only $1 each, and the colour and quality is outstanding.  This website is amazing!

Now THIS I also got today from ELF.  It was only $20!!  Jeff bought it for me for my birthday :).  I love him!

It comes in the case shown above...
And opens up and folds out to this:


AMAZING!!  I am in love with this palette!  Okay here it what comes in it:
-84 eyeshadow shades
-36 lip gloss shades
-6 blush shades
-4 concealers
-4 shimmer cream shades
-4 bronzer shades
-1 face brush
-1 lip brush
-1 duo eyeshadow applicator
And it was only $20.  I don't know about you, but that is a freaking awesome deal.  This website and I are going to have a beautiful future together.

I also have some things from Coastal Scents that I got a few months ago that I would like to share with you.
Here is this first:

This is my 78 Eyeshadow & Blush Combo Palette.  It has 60 eyeshadow shades, 12 highlight shades, and 6 blush shades.  This is my favourite thing I own.  The colours are so pigmented its crazy. You only need a tiny amount for a dramatic effect. This was $19.95.

The last thing is this:

This is my Coastal Scents cosmetic brush set.  (The white brush on the end is an eyeshadow brush from ELF, again $1)  Theses brushes are so soft and so easy to use.  Well, all except the fan brush, that white and black one in the middle.  Waste of space in there.  It is crap, doesn't work at all.  If you can find this set without the fan brush, buy that one.  This set with the leatherette roll was $15.95.

So yeah, that is a tour of about ½ my makeup collection.  I have like 6 mascaras and lots of eyeliners and stuff like that, but that doesn't really need to be shown.  Maybe I'll do a full makeup collection when I feel like I am done collecting.  I don't think I'm finished yet lol.  Hope you enjoyed this!  Talk to you all later!

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner