Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's Just NOT My Week

Ugh what a week, what a week...

My leg is still in a damn cast.  There is a new development though.  My big toe on the casted foot is now totally numb and has been for over a day now.  No idea why. It's not the swollen part of  my foot, that is by the pinky toe which is fine.  The toe is not turning blue, so circulation is still good.  It's just completely numb.  So annoying!  I tried to sleep with the cast off last night hoping it would make the numbness go away.  Not only did that not work at all, but my foot hurt even worse this morning.  So back in the cast I go.  Thank God Jeff only works 15 minutes away and can come home and take Dixie outside, because there is no way I can walk on this foot.  It's a good thing I only have to be like this for 2 weeks, because if I had broken my foot and had to have been like this for 6+ weeks, I would have gone freakin' insane!

Another thing that totally makes this NOT my week is waking up this morning and having FROST on the ground outside and the temperature be 0°C!  WHAT THE HELL?!  It's not even October yet!  Stupid Manitoba.  This is just what a person with Cold Urticaria does not need.  Oh and to make matters worse, my asshole landlord, who doesn't even live in this town so he doesn't care about anyone but his fat ass, has not turned the main heat on in our building.  So I am sitting here wearing one of Jeff's huge hoodies and I'm wrapped in a blanket.  I can actually see my breath in my own apartment, and all the windows are shut.  It's so cold, Dixie and Sampras are actually under the blanket too, and I didn't put them there, they climbed under it themselves.  I hate this building.  If I could move someone else right now, I would it a heartbeat.

I guess the only thing that I am looking forward to this week is a new set of makeup brushes I ordered from E.L.F.!  I ordered the 12 piece professional brush set.  Here is what they look like:




YAY!  This set sells for $12.00, a dollar a brush.  HOWEVER, this website has crazy ass deals.  I got this entire set, 12 brushes... for 50% off.  $6.00!!  AMAZING!  I read lots of reviews on them and apparently they are pretty good quality too.  They should be in the mail this week.  I know I already have my 15 piece brush set from Coastal Scents, but it's always good to have more that one set in case one is dirty or being cleaned or something.  Overall, good investment I say!  (Oh and I DID get a brush holder like the one I posted a pic of a few days ago, only mine looks way more awesome.  I'll post a pic when I can.)  Of course, if Canada Post takes their sweet ass time (which they usually do) and the brushes are not in this week, it will add to the NOT part of Just NOT My Week!

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner