Tuesday, March 16, 2010

40 Beauty Questions

I love doing these, they such a great waste of time!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skincare
How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice: Once in the morning when I shower and once at night before I go to bed
What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination... I have an oily forehead and noise and dry cheeks

What is your current facial wash?

AcneFree Purifying Cleanser
Do you exfoliate?
Yes, but only on Monday's and Friday's because exfoliating too much can be damaging to your skin.

What brand do you use?

St. Ives Apricot Scrub

What moisturizer do you use?

Garnier Skin Naturals Lift with spf 16 for the morning and Garnier Skin Naturals Lift Night Creme for the night
Do you have freckles?

No
Do you use eye cream?
No, but I want to get some
Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I do, but I am trying desperately to take care of it.  So far, it's a struggle but I think I am gaining some ground!
Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No, mostly because it's so damn expensive.  I use the AcneFree 3-step system.  It's the same as Pro-Activ, but way cheaper and you don't need to join a club or anything.

Makeup
What foundation do you use?
Covergirl Trublend in the colour 405: Ivory
How about concealer?
Covergirl Invisible Concealer in the colour Fair
Do you know your undertone color?
No
What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They are okay, but they seem to fall off me very easily.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
 
Yes, if you don't you can get eye infections from all the bacteria that builds up in the tube.

What brand of mascara do you use?

Covergirl Lash Blast Volume in the BEST mascara in the universe!
Sephora or MAC?

Neither, way to to expensive for me and you can get just as good products or even better for way cheaper if you just know where to look ;)
Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope
What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Foundation brush, powder brush, blush brush, concealer brush, eye shader brush, eye contour brush, eye blending brush, eye liner brush, spoolie 

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

I would never wear eye shadow with a primer.  My favourite is the ELF Mineral Eye Primer, but I am running out so I just bought 2 Aloette Heavenly Sheen Eye Primers and I also have a NYX Eyeshadow Base.
For the face?
I just use my Garnier Skin Natural Lift with spf 16 as a primer.  Face moisturizers work the same as primers.

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

Probably NYX Ultra Pearl Mania pigment in "True Purple"
Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil because my hand is not steady enough to use a liqud

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

Never
What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
They are my favourite because they are so pigmented and pack with colour, but they are really messy to use.

Do you use mineral makeup?

I have never tried them, but I would like too.

What is your favourite lipstick?

NYX Round Lipstick in Harmonica
How about lip gloss?

Covergirl something... it's in my purse and I don't know where that is right now lol.  It's a really nice sparkle light pink
What is your favourite blush to use?
N.Y.C. Powder Blush in Riverside Rose or the light pink blush in my Coastal Scents 78 palette... it doesn't have name

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I bought a lip gloss on Ebay once and it was chunky and gross when I got it.  I would never buy from Ebay again.
Do you like drugstore makeup?
I LOVE drugstore makeup!  You can find some really good things if you look hard enough and the prices can't be beat!

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

I don't think there are any of those in Canada, I've searched lol
Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Maybe, but its not want I want to do for a living so maybe not

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

I was when I first started out.  Now I think I am pretty good.
Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Drawn on eyebrows lol.  Its GROSS and looks as fake as it really is!

Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

Depends on the day.  If its a regular, lazy day, neutrals like brown, tan, and creme.  If it's a party night, bright bold colours like blue, green, and purple!
Which celebrity always has great make up?
I don't know, I don't pay attention to celebrities.

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Probably foundation, so the imperfections on my face are covered up.
Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, I walk the dog without makeup and stuff like that.  When I am going to see people though, I put makeup on.
Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Sometimes, as long as I have a pair of earrings on.
In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
NYX.
What do you think of Makeup??

I hated it when I was a teenager, but now I can't see myself without it!  I love it, it's so fun to play around with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner