Monday, March 15, 2010

50 Questions Tag


I got this from Elle (allthatglitters21) on YouTube.  Forward it on if you like!

Where were you 3 hours ago?
I was downstairs guarding my laundry from the crazy old woman who is in the apartment beside me and like to steal my bras and panties

Who are you in love with?

Jeffrey Miller!


Have you ever eaten a crayon?

No, but I have licked one too see what it tasted like... it tastes like wax.

Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?

Pencil holder, post-it-notes, fake flower, earrings, glasses case, hand creme bottle, Q-tips... I love pink lol

When is the last time you went to the mall?
Oh gosh, I don't even remember... over 6 months ago that's for sure.  I shop online or just go to Wal-Mart

Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes, they are white and pink

Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?
Well, our old Ethel is still hanging in there, but we just got her 3 years ago for $10,000 so I guess so

When was the last time you drove out of town?
I don't drive, but Jeff drove us to Kenora on Saturday

Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No, the last movie I saw was "Avatar" and that was over Christmas holidays

Are you hot?
Temperature wise, a little bit.  Sexy wise, no lol

What was the last thing you had to drink?

I'm drinking Coke Zero right now, it must be good, it's recommended by my dietitian!

What are you wearing right now?
Black pants, brown tank top, socks, bra, panties, slippers

Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?

I prefer to go the 'baleen' car washes lol

Last food that you ate?
Cheese and crackers snack pack

Where were you last week at this time?
Probably sitting exactly where I am right now

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

Yes, on Saturday I bought a pair of pants and 4 shirts

When is the last time you ran?
I technically "run" on my elliptical, so Friday

What's the last sporting event you watched?
Snowboard cross world cup on TSN

What is your favorite animal?
Killer whale

Your dream vacation?
I want to go to Greece sooooooo bad!

Last person's house you were in?
My friend Ric's I think


Worst injury you've ever had?
I tore a bunch of tendons my foot last fall and had to be in a cast.  I consider it worse than my broken wrist because I couldn't walk for 4 weeks and the hospital ran out of crutches for my height so Jeff and his friends made me crutches out of 2  hockey sticks, some tree branches, and foam... it was a site to see that's for sure.

Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, I miss my family back in Ontario

Last play you saw?
"Leading Ladies", it was a play put on by our town


What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I'm not gonna lie... cleavage lol

What are your plans for tonight?
Nothing much

Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
I don't own an EmoSpace

Next trip you are going to take?
Not sure yet

Ever go to camp?
Yes, Girl Guide Camp aka. "You have a concussion?  I don't care, you'll make a fire if I say you will!"

Were you an honor roll student in school?
I was when I was younger (I skipped grade 3!), but in my high school years I stayed around the high 70's low 80's

What do you want to know about the future?
Nothing really, I want to be surprised

Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
No, Jeff won't by my favourite perfume because a small bottle of it is $60 lol


Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
No

Where is your best friend?
At work

How is your best friend?
He's fine

Do you have a tan?

No, but Summer is coming!

What are you listening to right now?
My typing noises

Do you collect anything?
Makeup

Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Me lol

Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
About 3 years ago in Ontario, we didn't do anything though and we didn't get in trouble for anything

Have you ever drunk your soda from a straw?
I always do, but we are out of straws so right now I'm not :(

What does your last text message say?
I don't have a cell phone

Do you like hot sauce?
Not really, but I like spicy food

Last time you took a shower?
About 3 hours ago

Do you need to do laundry?
No, I did it this morning

What is your heritage?
Canadian

Are you someone's best friend?

I don't know

Are you rich?
HA!  I wish!

What were you doing at 12AM last night?

Sleeping

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner