Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wisdom Teeth Out This Saturday

Oh gosh guys, I am really scared about getting my wisdom teeth out.  I know I can't avoid it and it will end up being beneficial to me in the end, but I am really not looking forward to this.  I mean, I'm sure that if I had some kind of surgery in the past I would not be as worried, but this is the first surgery I will ever have, and I am 22 years old.  The worst things that ever happened to me were my broken wrist in high school and my broken foot last fall but neither required surgery, I was just in a cast for 6 weeks for both.  I've heard these horror stories where people go in for routine things and don't wake up from the anaesthetic.  I am actually having nightmares, I can't sleep at all.  What if I am allergic to the drugs they put in me, I wouldn't know because I've never been in contact with them before.  Ugh, I'm going crazy.

I got a consent form in the mail that I have to sign and bring with me on the surgery day.  Listen to this garbage, it says "Do not wear makeup and remove all body piercings".  So not only am I going to look like a chipmunk when my mouth is all swollen, but I won't even have makeup on to look at least a little good.  Dammit all to hell!  I hardly ever leave the house without makeup, it's just my thing, you know? 

Oh well, I guess there really is nothing I can do to avoid this procedure.  I guess there is a good thing happening that will make me happy: Ipod Touch with tax refund... woo hoo!  Next month, that is.  I need it, my Ipod only holds 15 minutes of battery charge and it freezes all the time.  Plus, I need it for when I have to stand guard downstairs over my laundry for 4 hours.  Stupid apartment building jerks!

-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner