Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So Hungry...

I never realized how much I depended on food until I had this wisdom teeth surgery.  I know that kind of sounds bad, but after eating only fat-free chocolate pudding and raspberry jell-o for 4 days, you can really start to miss your old favourites.  I can't actually believe I'm saying this, but I am beginning to HATE pudding!  I used to love it!  I guess when you are forced to eat nothing but for days though, you get really sick of it.  Oh how I wish I could chew!

Also, something else happened today with my damn mouth.  I went for a 2 hour nap, woke up, and the left side of my face was swollen so bad that part of my eye is shut.  This is a new thing.  Is this supposed to happen?  Ugh I just want all of this to go away, I am hungry, losing unhealthy amounts of weight in such a short period of time, and man oh man is that turkey breast on flat bread from Subway ever calling my name.

-Ashley

EDIT:  Okay now my eye looks like I've been in a boxing match, its all black and blue.  YAY *rolls eyes*.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Let Go Laughing! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner